Re: [IRCA] MW DXpedition madness and RRI Fak Fak on 774

Re: [IRCA] MW DXpedition madness and RRI Fak Fak on 774

Thanks Don

Yeah when Michelle and I started dating in 1997 my interest in the hobby
took a nose dive. So as far as she was concerned I was a reasonably normal
member of society.

The only blip on her weirdo DXer radar would have been in 1999 when my best
mate and fellow DXer Dave Onley came over from Victoria to our engagement
party and then the next day him and I went to the Coorong for a DXpedition!!
(see http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/coorong1999.dx and
http://home.iprimus.com.au/onleydw/dxped/coorong/index.html, the idiot in
the photo's is unfortunately me).

We got married in 2002, still everything normal and DXing was something I
only spoke about and didn't really do. BUT!! Last year the temporary move to
Townsville, Queensland meant that I had to give it a go again and then the
MW DX bug bit and all of a sudden my wife found herself married to a MW
DXpeditioner..........

cheers

Craig

Craig Edwards