[IRCA] Re: WISN test

better late than never....thanks to the kind assistance of Bruce Bacon who
sent me a recording of his WISN reception, I knew where to zero in on CKWX'
programming to look for the WISN code.  By gosh, there were the same chirpy
sounds down there under the CKWX announcer.  I won't claim it yet, but now
I know where to plant the filter, so I may be back with a logging
yet.  Thanks, Bruce!

best wishes

Nick