[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] Wobbler strong on 1100 - 6:45p ET - 2/15/05

[IRCA] Re: [NRC-AM] Wobbler strong on 1100 - 6:45p ET - 2/15/05

I have it very strong on 930 as well as continuing though somewhat less strong on 1100.  Both are SS, probably Cuban.  Nothing now on 910, 870, or 820, other recent channels plagued by the Wobbler.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida
[JRC NRD-535D, LF Engineering H-800 & M-601,
  Quantum Phaser, ANC-4 noise canceler, GAP DSP]