[IRCA] Unexpected noise source.

I found a serious noise source I had not thought of.  It may be well known, but I've never seen it mentioned.

I have a digital recorder with a rechargeable battery that I use with my receiver.  When the battery is charging, especially near the end of the charge cycle, it emits a horrible racket much like light dimmers.  I can operate the recorder from the AC adapter, but have to be sure to disconnect it when the battery isn't fully charged.

I would suppose other rechargeable devices could produce the same problem for radio reception.

Hope this helps someone else avoid this problem.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida