[IRCA] Re: question

Ye are a hard man to please but here ya go Doug:

r.sanserino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By the way pal, putting FIRST CLASS right above my name on my 'hardened
copy' is a real nice touch!

--- Begin Message ---
Ralph Sanserino sent me a request for some sample copies of the DX Monitor (to be sent elsewhere). Doe's anyone know if he happens to have an email address and if so, could you send it to me at:  oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
73's Doug- "Ye old publisher of the hardened copy"

--- End Message ---