[IRCA] Don Porter (ex-KGW KEX CKWX CHQM...) RIP

[IRCA] Don Porter (ex-KGW KEX CKWX CHQM...) RIP

from Northwest Broadcasters site, an obit of a radio name I don't recall, though he was on stations I listened to:

01/14/05 - Long time radio personality, talk show host and PD Don Porter died Monday, January 10 in Portland at the age of 83. Don was born in Victoria, but worked at stations in several cities on both sides of the border including KGW, KXL and KEX Portland. He was a talk show host at CKWX and newsman at CHQM in Vancouver in the early 1970s before heading back to Portland as talk show host at KPOJ. Additionally, he voiced numerous national radio and TV commercials for the Government of Canada. Funeral arrangements are pending.

http://members.shaw.ca/nwbroadcasters/recentnews.htm