[IRCA] WFIL DX Test Change in Material

Title: KOFI-1180 UM BASKETBALL BROADCAST SCHEDULE
I just finished putting together the DX Test for tonight on WFIL.  A couple of program changes to note.  There will be no Marching Band Music as originally planned.  (For some reason I can't find the CD).  There will be three songs played mixed in with all the tones and announcements.  The three songs are:  I Get Around (Beach Boys), You Can't Sit Down (Dovells -- had to get at least one Philly song in there), and Let's Hang On (Four Seasons).  The remainder of the test will be as specified:  tones, morse and voice IDs, AND a lot of old WFIL jingles from the 60s and 70s as separators.  See you later tonight.

Rene' Tetro
Lansdale, PA
N2GQL, WPXG816, WPXU288, PG-2-16913