[IRCA] WXNC update

I just listened to WXNC at TOH 1800 and did not hear a local ID
despite being on top. They have been broadcasting CNN Headline
News since as early as 1705 with no local spots noted.  I suspect
that the station is in automatic mode.....  Now to see if they are on all
evening.  Right now they are at the same strength as their
predecessors.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, MD