[IRCA] Buzz on 540

For the past couple of weeks, I have heard a buzz on 540 khz.  It
seems to loop to the NW of here.  I suspect it is from a station in
PA.  Other DXers on the #mwdx chat room have noticed the same
thing.  Who else has heard this?  Can we figure out the source of
the buzz?  It is so bad, that I have to wonder if the station emitting
the buzz even has listeners.  It sounds like a transmmitter gone bad.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland