Re: [IRCA] UNID-930 continued

Tim

According to CJCA's web site http://www.cjca.ca/homepage.php?page=schedule they run Dr J at 6:30 pm local time. By midnight PST they would be running Southern Gospel. Unfortunately, KYAK doesn't seem to have a web site.

Bruce

Tim Hall wrote:

Now that we've resolved that the Gospel music on 930 is CJCA, I have
one remaining mystery:

Last night at midnight PST I had a station on 930 running "Turning
Point" with Dr. David Jeremiah.  Per the Turning Point website, both
CJCA and KYAK are listed as affiliates, but neither station is listed
as running the show at midnight PST.  The Paradise, CA station is not
listed as an affiliate.

Can anyone eliminate CJCA and/or KYAK as a suspect?  I'd tend to think
this might be needed KYAK.  I'll keep listening.

Thanks!
Tim

P.S.  On a semi-related note, Dr. Jeremiah is my mom's favorite
preacher.  I knew that Dr. Jeremiah had survived lymphoma, so when my
mom first got the disease and things were looking pretty bad, I called
his office and asked if he might call my mom and give her some
encouragement.  He was out of town that week but when he returned home
2 weeks later, he called and spoke to my folks for about half an hour.
Pretty cool.