Re: [IRCA] Somebody has gotta' help me!

Well...things ain't great here right now, but I did just log a new Radio Disney station.

You're right about that station. I'm sure it'll just jump right out at me one day.

I do appreciate all the help you and the others have been giving me.

Bert

P.S. What would the Palomar do for my DrakeR8B?

Bert, You'll ID that beacon sooner or later. When conditions improve you'll hear the ID right in the front. I'll loan you a Palomar up convertor if you think it will help.

73 John T. Wagner, Ohio
PS The Bands are very bad around Ohio right now, I'll bet they are in Georgia also. It took me several months to ID one in Indianapolis, IN..