[IRCA] Re: CKBD-600 Vancouver to FM?

Patrick Martin wrote:

I would be surprised if the CRTC would ok it, as KISM-Bellingham is on 92.9 and KUBE-Seattle on 93.3. I would think KISM does serve the Lower Mainland rather well as I remember.

good point Patrick -- it is funny how little interest I have in FM, I never tune across the dial. I did last night after your note (CC Radio+) and Bellingham 92.9 booms in to my location, 2 km from downtown . . .

I have to agree with you and wonder how they could OK use of 93.1

(I do have an FM tuner next to my main MW/SW radio, but it is hoked into cable, so it is of no use to check out the local dial positions...)

ef