[IRCA] 1650

The frequency of 1650 continues to provide some interesting reception at times. Was going over my tape from Saturday (11th) morning, and noticed that at least four HAR stations were audible. One was the Reedsport, OR station still repeating a test message as I heard earlier. The second, and strongest station, was apparently another of the OR DOT stations with a relay of NOAA weather from Astoria, while the third was a WA DOT station, which can clearly be heard giving the DOT web site address. A fourth unidentified station with a very short tape loop were stating "..there are no traffic restrictions....." was also audible briefly. It may have had an automated ID, but I couldn't make it out.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta
Kenwood R-5000, beverage antenna