[IRCA] WNTP DX Test Heard

WNTP DX Test heard here at my QTH in North Alabama.
Mostly snippets of march music, and tones of various
types heard.  One definite code ID heard right before
test ended.  Tough copy, as had to point my loop right
at WNOX to be pointing toward Philly.

JD Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL
Drake R-8,  Kiwa Loop