[IRCA] Sunday AM test tone on 1070

I heard a vwey weak test tone on 1070 from roughly 0227 PST until around 0250 this morning (Sunday), under a strong KNX/Los Angeles and a presumed CFAX/Victoria.  I don't know what time the tone started as I didn't hit 1070 until that time.  There was a upward shift in the tone frequency at 0227 soon after I started listening.  I wanted to see if anyone else noticed it and was hopefully able to identify the source.  Thanks!

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

Do you Yahoo!?
Discover all that?s new in My Yahoo!