[IRCA] KSUN 1400 (?)

Hopefully someone a bit nearer to Phoenix can help me out. I'm going over my tapes from the recent auroral action and am trying to ID a Spanish language station on 1400. There is a very muffled English ID at the hour (0200 MST 16 Nov) which sounds like it could be "KSUN Phoenix", but I'm not certain. After that there is a very clear "Fiesta Mexicana Internacional" slogan going back into music. Is that something typical for KSUN? Thanks.

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta