Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:29:32 -0700
From: "Doug Pifer" <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Recording DX
To: "IRCA Group Email America" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,
The current audio recorder I use for DX is just about deceased. (cassette) Are there any recommendations out there concerning Mini-disc recorders or possibly newer technology?  I usually don't keep my recordings, but I often play back parts of a recording, sometimes many times. Can this be done with Mini-discs? Typically, I run the tape from beginning to end then flip it over, till the tape is worn out, hi. Also, less expensive is probably what I'm looking for.
TNX and 73- Doug Pifer