[IRCA] Last call for IRCA T-Shirts

Thanks Steve for the info. Things do slip my mind these days. But still, I'm not as computer saavy as I may appear, hi.

OK everyone, last call for IRCA T-Shirts.  (The time limit is for sizes I don't have and still need to print up.) I still have in white: 1-Large, 5-XL's, 2-XXL's.  In natural: 5-XL's.  These are teriffic shirts, so don't make me be the only one who sports and supports the IRCA for the next 20 years.hi.  Price: $8. and $10 for XXL. Any questions or you'd like to see a photo, drop me a line at oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx . Send your order to: Doug Pifer- 3410 Marion St. SE, Albany, OR 97322