Re: [IRCA] UNID testing on 1620

Martin:  Your ESPN station on 1620 is very likely KBLI in Blackfoot
Idaho.  They dropped spanish & went to ESPN some months back.  Fooled me
at the time too, as they IDed at times as KZN.  That's the KZN Idaho
network--//690 & 1260.  At least at the time, I haven't paid much
attention lately.

don kaskey--san francisco ca