[IRCA] CBU-690 -- upcoming silent period?

[IRCA] CBU-690 -- upcoming silent period?

my local has been very weak* (like right now, 0918 PDT**)on occasion in the past couple of days. I have also noted them off briefly (less than one minute) twice in this time.

Perhaps a silent period is coming up?

ef
Vancouver

* they are about equal to 10kw AM600 on my CCRadio, in a downtown building; that is to say, noticeable static

** 0920, seemingly back to normal strength _______________________________________________