[HCDX] TISJD

Dear Friends,
I received a very nice, personal reply from TISJD, Tigrean International Solidarity for Justice and Democracy and their "Host and Producer" Dade Desta. Address: P O Box 60040, Washington, D C 20039, USA. They transmit on 15700 kHz at 16.00-16.30 UTC every Wednesday and Saturday. They also call themselves RADIO FITHI (=justice). E-mail address: TISforJD@xxxxxxx . I enclose the letter in a Wordfile.
Best wishes from Björn Fransson, the island of Gotland, Sweden