Re: [IRCA] 1st TAs with new radio

Thank you for the link and info on 153, Neil.

Stan, WA1LOU

On 8/28/16 8:52 PM, Neil Kazaross wrote:
Hi Stan, it is good that your QTH is quiet enough for LW.  Here's a link to
what likely still is on LW from Europe. http://emwg.info/

I'd expect your 153 to be Algeria. Look for them also on 252 with Ireland.
I don't DX LW so my appologies if the Algerians are no longer.

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Stan Horzepa <stanzepa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>