[IRCA] Domestic MWDX to Enid OK, August 5-11, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
All times and dates strictly UT [4 hours ahead of `ELT` during EDT; when changing times one must also change the dates for events in the 00-04 UT period to the previous date by ELT].

Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; IC-R75 with E-W longwire

These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimes, utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page49

These logs are in four sections, Canada [if any], Oklahoma [if any], rest of USA,Âunidentified [if any], separated by ======= Within each, they are in frequency order

** OKLAHOMA. 1580, Aug 6 at 2342 UT, KOKB Blackwell is emitting a rapid pulsing noise rather than any programming, while sibling stations 1020 KOKP Perry and 105.1 KOSB Perry are OK with sportstalk (Glenn Hauser, Enid, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** U S A. KBXD 1480 Dallas is back
RI Community â Forums â South Central â Dallas / Fort Worth â
https://radioinsight.com/community/topic/kbxd-1480-dallas-is-back/

It came back on sometime yesterday afternoon. Itâs now full-time Indian music. No announcers or spots. The TOH ID is still the same one that was running while they were playing (mostly) country (newsmark, Aug 9, radioinsight via Artie Bigley, OH, WORLD OF RADIO 1838, DXLD) = Mark Sills? (gh)

** U S A. 1480, Aug 11 at 0640 UT, S Asian vocal music, It`s KBXD Dallas, which newsmark reported to radioinsight (via Artie Bigley) had reactivated Aug 8 with this new stunting format, ex-C&W music; had been off the air for about a sesquimonth. Now dominating frequency, no way I could listen to KQAM Wichita if I wanted to, so KBXD on 50 kW day power? 0700 UT ToH canned ID as ``This is KBXD, 1480, Dallas``, same slightly Spanish(?) accent as was heard before the latest music flip (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 1330.23, Aug 5 at 0053 UT, carrier hetting 1330.0 stations; but no match around 1350 so can`t assume this is a spur from some 1340 outlet; maybe merely a 1330 off-frequency (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---