[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 3 August 2016

Got back from vacation a few days ago, and after spending some time on antenna repair as result of all the storms we had while I was away, have now got the radio back up and running.

Lots of DU carriers today, but not much in the way of audio. Did hear ABC Sydney on 702 at 1200 with ABC news fanfare. Think that's my first definite log of them since the Calgary station on 700 came on. Nice to know it's still possible. Also had traces of music on 774 around 1155.

Only audio yesterday was 1116 4BC, with a fair signal at 1152.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array