Hi All:
Me too, though I'd at least like FM.
73David

    On Saturday, July 16, 2016 7:38 AM, Stephen Hawkins <ng0g@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Gang,

I have a friend who lives in eastern NY in a very rural setting. AM BCB
reception is not great. He has a CCRadio but it is not convenient to
carry around. He is looking for something small that is pretty high
performance as far as AM BCB reception goes. He is not technical so he
would not be able to do any mods.

I have not used any of the newer small radios so am looking for
experienced opinions.

Thanks,

Steve

--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G
ng0g@xxxxxxxxx

Kansas City, September 9 to 11. Hotel space is filling up.
Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org

--- End Message ---