[IRCA] Bedtime DX - 06 Jul 2016

Oops! Forgive my delay in posting this to the newsgroup. It's been busy at home and I just let it slip by.

Bedtime DX 06 Jul 2016
RCVR: CCrane Skywave (unmodified)
ANT: Internal Ferrite Loopstick

1020 KCKN NM ROSWELL - 06 Jul 2016 @ 0420 AM EDT (0820 UTC) with mentions of "Radio VisiÃn Cristiana Internacional" and "www.rvci.net" followed by Christian music in Spanish. Checked the RVCI web page and found 1320 listed as KCKN in Roswell. I've been hearing this station for several weeks now, but tonight their signals were especially strong and clear.

Thanks and Good DX,

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX