[IRCA] Japanese DXers Arrive for Rockwork 4 DXpedition

The famous Japanese DXers Hiroo Nakagawa and Satoshi Miyauchi have arrived to participate in the Rockwork 4 DXpedition.here in Oregon state. Tonight the full DXpedition team (Tom Rothlisberger, Nick Hall-Patch, the Japanese guests and me) had a wonderful welcoming dinner at the aptly-named "Tsunami" restaurant in Wheeler, OR.

Both Hiroo-san and Satoshi-san seemed awestruck in their first visit to the wild ocean cliff site. A video of their first visit to Rockwork 4 is posted at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cz1otmP3o&feature=youtu.be Â, during which Hiroo-san says "kangeki shite imasu," meaning "I'm deeply moved."

73, Gary DeBock (in Nehalem, OR, across a muddy gravel driveway from Nick Hall-Patch in the "Bunk House" motel)