[IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, July 1-7, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page48

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire; FRG-7 with NW-SE shortwire

** MEXICO. 650, July 7 at 1106 UT, Sinaloa ads, including mariscos frescos at Mariscos del Navigante; from XETNT Los Mochis.

I`m finally up early enough in the summer for XE sunrise skip: Enid LSR today is 1121 UT, inching later since earliest 1113 UT a month ago. Besides 5 other XE logs within a few minutes of this time, some other familiar signals were passed across, such as 550, 710.

Not much storm noise now, but there is lightning as close as southwest Missouri into southeast Kansas. I consult this lighting-locator site with a map of TX also covering all of OK and parts of other adjacent states:
http://en.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php?map=31
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 780, July 7 at 1102 UT, after choral NA, ID or sign-on from San Fernando, Tamaulipas, on FM 102.7. I guess they really said 103.7, as listed for XESFT. No KSPI OK carrier yet (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 830, July 7 at 1109 UT, 105.7 ID from La Caliente, which leads to XELN, Linares, Nuevo LeÃn. WRTH and IRCA show 5/0.25 kW; Cantà 3/0.25 kW (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 900, July 7 at 1055 UT, choral NA, 1057 XEOK ID mentioning Guadalupe, Nuevo LeÃn, near Monterrey station. It`s usually this, not XEW in further DF we hear any more (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 940, July 7 at 1101 UT, ad for Laboratorios Mayo sales event coming up in Pachuca, Hidalgo; 1102 choral NA; 1104 ID as ``24 horas, desde MÃxico, XEQ-AM, 50 mil watts, La Ke Buena`` and into ``El Morning Show de la Ke Buena``. Yes, the title in English. No audible het so using on-frequency transmitter, and big dominant signal, unlike other major DF stations (Glenn Hauser, oK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1090, July 7 at 1113 UT, dramatized history with music about Oaxaca, loops SSW. Both strongly suggest it`s XEAU, Milenio Radio in Monterrey NL (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---