Re: [IRCA] Oregon Cliff (Rockwork 4) Ultralight DU's for 7-6 (Preliminary)

I haven’t seen the original shot in many years Chuck, but it was not too fancy — I used my mother’s Box Brownie!  Here’s the location at Opapa/Te Aute…
39d 05m 53s South
177d 57m 10s East

The dipole is strung between the two towers which are aligned E/W. Ground conductivity is outstanding on the Hawkes Bay Lowlands and takeoff to the Oregon cliffs would be over the farmland and Lake Poukawa. I took several shots, though the dipole is not easy to see and was surprised and excited to come by them 65 years after first imaging the, right alongside the Main Road — and to find the scene so little different really! Hope to post the images soon, or send me your preferred email and I will send direct.

Tony Ward (VE3NO)
http://www.nyaa.ca
tonyward@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tonyward@xxxxxxxxxx>