[IRCA] KDFN 1500khz

Last week I drove through Doniphan, Missouri, while on a
trip to Little Rock.  KDFN 1500khz was off the air (on
June 22nd and on June 26th) and a local volunteer tour
guide at the town museum said they are "gone".

Can anyone confirm that KDFN has been shut down.

I don't follow closely stations that are shut down so if
this is old news then ignore this.

Tom Jasinski
Joliet, IL