http://www.wrth.com/_shop/wp-content/uploads/WRTH2016IntRadioSuppl2_A16Schedules.pdf

for the current schedule.

Mauno

31.5.2016, 20:52, Chuck Hutton kirjoitti:
1368 is full digital whereas 1071 is "simulcast" analog and digital. Perhaps 1071's hybrid digital just wasn't good enough or obvious?

Chuck

From: IRCA <irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Walter Salmaniw <canswl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:10 PM
To: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] India on MW

Now that the Perseus receiver in India is no longer blocked by a password,
I had a quick look at 17:00 UTC.  I recall that 1071 was supposed to be in
DRM, but it's not.   Instead, 1368 is, with 2 streams.  Stream 1 is the
Vividh Bharti service, and Stream 2 is FM Rainbow.   Both in Mono at 8.08
kbps, so a pretty low bit rate.  The window has the following:  "FM
Rainbow.   Welcome from AIR mall road.  Enjoy the listening of DRM quality
IN MW.

So, perhaps a DX target for those exceptional openings to the west coast of
North America.  I know I'll be looking for it this Fall.

73,   Walt Salmaniw

Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org

Registration info: