Re: [IRCA] 3" FSL Tecsun PL-380 TP-DX for 3-23

My first look was at 1250 UTC while powering up / preheating my oven for a
batch of sourdough bread.
The NHP radar looked pretty lively with lots of 1st tier JJ stations and
Koreans and some secondary stuff (as Nick described) Mid-band.
I went back to bed while the oven pre-heated and got up 1/2 hour later and
did a bit of a band scan. It was all lower and mid-band
with any evidence of high band excitement. In my quick tune I noted good
audio
on 558, 567, 747, 774, 828, 972, 1053 - even 1566 was putting in something
of an appearance.

As Nick pointed out, the mid-band was really bubbling with life but I had
kitchen duties to focus on so
I left the dials - good to see people profited by the good conditions.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -