Re: [IRCA] Coast To Coast AM, George Noory, and Criticalhealthnews.com

no -- but I do recall Zeidler & Zeidler dog food advertised by the Wolf on
XERB

ef

PS: I used to think CCrane sold reliable products andwas disappointed that
3 CCRadios, 3 Witnesses and 2 CCWiFi Radios over the years have left me
with only one properly functioning unit (a WiFi).