Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Canada station question

99% sure that this is what you heard -

You can easily lock into  the lifestream off of CBC.ca

There are not a lot of Calgary or Alberta stations on 1010 that can carry
that far.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -