[IRCA] West Coast TP's 14 March 2016

I took a glance at the NHP Radar at 1400 UTC and
was surprised to see a band filled with signals -
Although it was likely a SRI, it was hopping and bopping
for around 10 minutes from top to bottom of the dial.

Channels that yielded audio in the first 1 minute scan of portions of the
dial were:

558, 567, 594, 612, 747, 774, 1242, 1503 (JJ I think...) 1566, 1575, 1593...

by 1409 UTC, the mid-band sagged entirely, followed by the lower band within
2 minutes and I was out of there.

Drake R8, W/NW Flag with VACTROL, Wellbrook ALA100, Misek/Lankford/Ratzlaff
Phaser.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -