Re: [IRCA] 3" FSL Tecsun PL-380 TP-DX for 3-12

Impressive catches!

Have you tried the 3â FSL Tecsun PL-380 for domestic DXing? Iâm curious about what kind of catches you might get from a quiet spot with this amazing antenna and radio combination.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.