[IRCA] Not TP 8 Mar Victoria version

Today was my day to foul up things.   No recordings, long story.

I did have a rough signal strength recorder going with the DX Fishbarrel, and it looks as if 1566 may have peaked into weak audio a couple of times during the Japanese broadcast, and then again around 1400UT. 1575 may have stuck its nose above the parapet around 1411UT. But that seemed to be it.

best wishes,

Nick