Re: [IRCA] yikes...TA++

1386 has had quite a strong carrier at times; that's a puzzler for me. Nearing sunrise in Lithuania...

At 04:12 06-03-16, you wrote:
A few minutes ago, I was getting carriers on 909, 1215, and 1413 at the moment. 1215 is "almost" producing audio, and certainly like what Nick is hearing. 1413 was quite weak and has since disappeared, Moldova is the most likely thing listed.

Bruce