Re: [IRCA] "Decoding" AM Authorizations

You've got the right idea. The first number is day power and the second is night power. ND is nondirectional. DA-1 is the same pattern day and night. DA-2 is different patterns day and night. DA-3 is different patterns day, night and critical hours. The most common directional is DA-2.

Sent from my iPhone