[IRCA] Nice SSS cx to west yesterday.(Times CST)

Early March can be great for sunset skip and yesterday didn't disappoint. I
hooked up somewhat prior to 7 pm targeting the far west and soon found that
I had no back null. Aha...this DKAZ had been hit by a deer again. I fixed
it up easily and made sure Rt was well connected and like magic, local WNTD
950 was gone, leaving me to listen to the Avs coverage from KRZN
backgrounded by cl mx from CFAM.

I tuned higher about 7:12 pm and there was KSL bothering my local WYLL
rather early and also its IBOC bothering adjacents. USB on 1150 took out
that IBOC and KSEN from MT was in well with oldies often atop WHBY.

Similar type stuff was noted across low and mid band, but nothing
noteworthy above KOFI 1180 noted.

I recorded much of the time til 8:16 (SS shift time for upper west coast is
8:15).

The following were also noted either from recordings or live listening. No
particular order. Nothing new yet found.

700 KXLX WA, 840 KMAX WA (best ever!) , 1100 KWWN NV (best ever), 1130 CKWX
BC early. 1040 CKST BC. Presumed unneeded 870 KSLQ NV and KORD WA. 830 KLAA
CA (gets out well via SSS).
1020 KCKN NM, 810 KSWV NM 1080 KSLL UT  1280 KZNS UT (50 kw days now so not
uncommon) and more. Also maybe some mx from needed 700 CJLI. Hopefully that
is more clear tonight.

I have much more recordings to listen too and maybe can dig out something
distant under regionals.

73 KAZ Barrington IL