Re: [IRCA] 1500 KHz "Mystery Station"

--- Begin Message ---
I agree there could be a considerable margin of error when taking bearings, and the need for more and more readings from a wide variety of locations.

I would add the need for daytime observations at groundwave range.

You mean 90 degrees here, not 180! ---

``Then do some quick calculations to determine the bearings to the station which will be 180 degrees from the deepest null point. So if the deepest nulls runs due North and South from your location, the desired station will be on a due East/West line.``

73, Glenn Hauser