[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 8 Feb 2016

VOA on 1575 stood out again today, with a good solid signal from 1430 tune
in to 1450 when it started downward.   Korea on 1566 managed some marginal
audio around 1440, but today it was Taiwan (presumed) on 1557 that took
second place.  Heard EZL type vocals there from 1435 to 1450.  1593 never
quite made audio this morning (though both the 1593.00 and 1592.96 carriers
were quite decent).   Earlier on I heard traces of what sounded like 4BC on
1116 at 1428.     1098 also had very weak traces of audio around 1430, but
no clues on an ID for that one.

Rather like the TAs last night, signals faded very rapidly.   They started
downward at about 1450, and by 1455 all the audio, and most of the carriers
were gone.   This was sometime before our 1507 sunrise.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
DXing in Lamont, AB