Re: [IRCA] 1500 KHz "Mystery Station"

Friday night I logged WAYS with CBS Sports Radio and WDCP s/off, although
their programming did continue(CH?).  The noise never reached a level I
could DF.  Saturday night and last night produced some better results.
Several times the noise reached a level on my PL-390 that allowed me to
get a decent bearing of approx 310Â.   That doesn't jive too well with what
Les and Glenn are reporting.  It's very possible my radio's DF ability is
not very reliable.  I may have to drag out my old Crane portable to see if
it gives me a good bearing tonight.

Rob Keeney
Goose Creek SC
EM92xx