Re: [IRCA] "Pest Control" FSL-Powered PL-380-- The Final Local Bites the Dust

--- Begin Message ---
Congratulations, Gary. :) ÂAny chance you could make a video of the nulling ability of the new setup sometime? :)
I have a video from about 5 years ago nulling my local 50kW pest, 1170-KCBQ, on the barefoot PL-606. Â(Wow where has the time gone? ÂI find it hard to believe I've had that radio that long, and it wasn't the first DSP radio I had.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7fU5hIIuOY

Was the "tilting function" that you used similar to what I used in that video?
Also how is that FSL for keeping the beamwidth narrow? ÂAt night can you select multiple stations on 1450 and have clean reception on each as if they were the only station on their frequency?
Also I was considering going to Seattle the end of March for a piano technician's conference, but a couple things have come up that may make it not happen. Â(Early on when I was considering the trip, I was also exploring, at least in my mind, the idea of driving up & back from San Diego, seeing some friends along the way including in Oregon, and trying the Rockwork 4 site, but I think that would be a bit much to do. :))
73, Stephen