[IRCA] Burnt River ON DX Tues Jan 19

Burnt River ON DX Tuesday January 19

I'm getting better at keeping my printed logs up to date so am posting my DX. Just unIDs from this date. Am still editing audio clips to a manageable size.
1140 unID — 0703 — Weather, and promo for lives sports on Kix 102.9, Mix 106 and something-103. Possibilities include AL and VA or unknown. Tape 005 to west.
1610 unID — 0750 — TIS could be HAR WPAN but calls sound like WQXW later on. Tape 006 to west.
1150 unID — 1715 — Oldies and possible ID mentioning “Greatest hits” and very slightly possible 103.5. To south on Tape 012.
1340 unID — 2100 — ID sounding like “1340 WBLZ” to south, with the Nascar station likely separate. On 022. WBAC TN, WBLB VA or what?