Re: [IRCA] Mostly Mexican MW DX to Enid OK, January 15-21, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
One more:

UNIDENTIFIED. 690, Jan 16 at 0712 UT, Spanish canciones interrupted by non-ID for ``La Reina, 107.9 FM y 690 AM``. Searching FM and AM lists and broad searches lead nowhere. A few US SS stations don`t match. Figure it`s Mexican, pretty good DF at SW/NE. Possibly XEMA Fresnillo, Zacatecas, 50/2 kW, listed with an FM on 107.1 by Cantà and IRCA --- but on 107.9 in WRTH 2016 --- but2, name in all as ``La Mejor``. However, I am not 100% sure that the word I heard was Reina (queen). I am more certain of the FM frequency, which in Spanish unlike English would not be confundible with 107.1. More to the SW is one other Mexican, XEST, MazatlÃn, Sinaloa, 2/0.25 kW, but with FM on 94.7 and called ``RomÃntica``. Maybe there`s been a recent change at one of these which will eventually emerge (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---