Re: [IRCA] DX'ing from a new location, AGAIN!

There used to be a DXer who lived in Palmer AK that logged all African and European countries on MW back in the 50s & 60s. Up in McKinley Park in the 60s, the dial in the Winter was full of European stations. I got Norway & Germany during the day in the Winter in Seward. As far North as Galena is, the dial should be loaded with foreign DX. Russia, Korea, & Japan are also very strong.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager