Re: [IRCA] KBNH 1230 Burns OR update

It sounds like the guy was tired out. After all he is 70. He probably wants to enjoy the rest of his life. There is very little around Burns population-wise. I was there a couple times back in the 70s and there was little there then. I doubt the area has changed that much. I kind of wondered why they wanted a power boost, to cover Riley(?) for HS Ball games?  Anyway too expensive for what the owner may get in return. Burns is like Lakeview, out in the middle of nowhere. At least here on the coast, a person drives a few miles, there are little towns all around. Not much out of Burns for many miles.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager