Re: [IRCA] Other stations heard during the WBOB test

--- Begin Message ---
In what I have reviewed so far, it sounds as though WBOB is the only domestic in the mix.

Others heard - definite: R. Rebelde Cuba, R. Libertad Colombia, WYEL Puerto Rico (// 580 WKAQ)

Tentative: Venezuela

I did post the 6.5 hour master recording (0445-1115 UTC) so maybe others can take a crack at it if they're running out of more useful things to do.
https://app.box.com/s/0vym171yid82l8wx86k4uvtdjnaizajq

It's interesting reading about all the signals heard on 600 during that time since it can tell a lot about DXer locations, antennas, and radios as well as the general state of propagation.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

--- End Message ---