Re: [IRCA] not WBOB-600

Yep,  I still use a cassette for my master. I even have reel to reel IDs going back to the late 60s. By the way, I still have 8 track, 4 Track, VHS & Beta, as well as CD & DVD recorders. I am old fashioned. hi. Yet I have wifi radios, satellite equipment, as well as the Roku to stream everything. A little bit of old World & new World.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager